Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Baby Pacquing!

My Baby Pacquing was named after, obviously, Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao. I got him, November 30, 2006, the day my Baby BATA (named after Efren "Bata" Reyes) died. He's a Yorkshire Terrier just like Bata and My dad & mom bought him from Mrs. Mananquil at Villa Teresa. I was so heartbroken over the death Bata that i decided to not have a pet for a while. But then my Family knew that buying me another would make it easier for me to move on after the death of Bata. Even Bata's Vet, Dra. Lani, volunteered to give me her Chihuahua, Squishy, who ended up with my ate.
I knew that no other dog would ever replace Bata, but the moment i saw Pacquing, I was so excited to take care of him. He was so cute and so fragile. He's so sweet, he loves putting his chin on my lap and sleep. Having him makes me happy. He brings so much joy to my life... My Baby...

No comments: