Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Best in Angeles

We Kapampangans are well known to be good cooks. We love good food and eating out and trying new restaurants. Maybe that's why we tend to be meticulous when it comes to the taste and flavors of the food we eat. My friends have been telling me to write a book about the best food finds here in Angeles City.
Here's my list... Try them out and tell me if I'm right hehe!

The Best...

Barbeque - Jun Jun's Barbeque

Sisig - This one is debatable but

Baby Back Ribs - RQS

Blueberry Cheesecake
- Northern Brew

Carrot Cake
- Northern Brew

Salads - Herbs and Greens

Bulalo - Cely's Carinderia

Sandwiches - Bretto's

Pancit Palabok - Perfect Loaf

Baked Macaroni / Lasagna - Toll House

Pasta - Privado's

Ice Cream - FIC

Halo-Halo - Corazon's

Tapsilog - Rumpa

Japanese Food
- Zen

No comments: