Friday, February 13, 2009

Jungle Joe's World Subic- January 2009

Our First ever Family Outing for the Year 2009 was at Jungle Joe's World at Subic Bay, Olongapo.
I volunteered to drive since we'll be using the SCTEX (Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway), I assumed that the long drive (approx. 1 hour) will be a breeze. It was, although it was hard to maintain the 100 Kph limit, since there were only a few cars travelling, i tend to overdrive(hehe!) and reach the 120 Kph mark. After reaching the gates at Subic I let dad drive coz i was afraid of being caught by the police inside. They have strict Traffic rules inside and so i didn't dare (haha!)
Here are some pictures... Yiyi and I had a blast exploring the Park...


Me, Yiyi and Jungle Joe

The Jurassic Trail



Indie 500



Santa's House
San na ba Beach

1 comment:

georgeicariing said...

In comparison toWindows 7 Ultimate Product Key,
Windows 8.1 Professional Product KeySecret is outstanding.

When will certainly Microsoft ever understand? Make it simple, attractive, and straightforward to utilize.Office 2010 Professional Plus Product KeyMost people just need the system to operate. Windows 7 performs this.

Got my onetime(a) desktop installed and operating. I bought windows 7 since my desktop accustomed to keep going Vista (enough said). http://www.productkeyonline.com/ I did so possess a little difficulty PositionOffice 2013 Professional Plus Product Key

yet which was just because of my not enough knowledge about the method.