Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Birthday Wish List 2008

It's my Birthday Month and I'll be spending "The Day" in beautiful PALAWAN!
My friends and I booked with Cebu Pacific's (Piso) Php 1.00 fare promo.
We're praying for good weather and planning to go backpacking to El Nido (Super Adventure!).
Last year we were in Bangkok for my Birthday and had a grand time shopping and Food Tripping!
This year I'm sure we'll have lots of fun in the sun! (wag po sana umulan!)
I reviewed my Birthday wish list last year (http://tinsj.multiply.com/journal/item/3) and I found out that I got most of my wish list, (mom,dad & my siblings for the shopping money, my bestfriend Irina for the book (living to tell the tale) and an old friend for my Audrey Hepburn DVD)
This year here's my list!

1) Cash - to spend at Palawan

2) New Bathing Suit / Bikini

3) Snorkelling Set

4) Books (to add to my collection)

5) A new Cell Phone (i really wish! hehe)

Advance thank you to those who will grant my wishes!

No comments: