Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Favorite Paulo Coelho Quotes


I am a certified Paulo Coelho Fan. It all started with "By the River Piedra, I sat down and wept" and as of now I have a total of 10 Paulo Coelho books.
Here are some of my favorite qoutes taken from his books...


"'Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn't what romantic songs tell us it is - love simply is. ...'"
Paulo Coelho

"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."
Paulo Coelho

""Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.""
Paulo Coelho (Eleven Minutes: A Novel (P.S.))

"If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day."
— Coelho, Paulo (The Alchemist)

"It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary."
Paulo Coelho

"In real life, love has to be possible. Even if it is not returned right away, love can only survive when the hope exists that you will be able to win over the person you desire"
Paulo Coelho (By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept: A Novel of Forgiveness (P.S.))

"Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
"
Paulo Coelho (Brida)

No comments: